Apply online for Insurance Plans
FEDERAL TAX RATES FOR 2019
- 15% on the first $47,630 of taxable income, plus
- 20.5% on the next $47,629 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 47,630 up to $95,259), plus
- 26% on the next $52,408 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $95,259 up to $147,667), plus
- 29% on the next $62,704 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 147,667 up to $210,371), plus
- 33% of taxable income over $210,371
Source: Government of Canada
For more information on Manulife Bank, visit www.manulifebank.ca
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.
Determining the best approach.
It can be difficult to stay invested during volatile markets, especially when headline news and pundits forecast a wild ride for financial markets.
Holding direct real estate in a diversified portfolio can help to reduce overall portfolio risk due to its low correlation with other investment alternatives.*